Review and Swatches : RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner18:40
RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner claims to be Long lasting gel formula. Intense color pigments.Applies easily with built-in brush applicator Waterproof formula stays in place all day - won’t budge or smudge!
Are these claims right ? Lets find out ...
RIMMEL Claims :
RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - Subtle or bold eye liner look that lasts all day!
- Draw the line with the dramatic color that won't budge!
- Creamy soft gel texture provides rich & intense color to build a scandalous eye look!
- Smudge-proof and waterproof dramatic color lasts up to 25 hours!
- Build thin or thick lines with integrated brush applicator
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested
3 AVAILABLE SHADES
For more details click HERE.
The Packaging :
The Brush/Applicator :
RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner swatches + after some serious efforts of rubbing
My Thoughts About It :
RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner comes in a small jar having the small brush on the top as a cap. I kind of like the packaging, its easy to carry. Initially I thought that the brush/applicator would be of no use but to my surprise it wasn't difficult to apply the eyeliner with its brush ( have applied with the given brush in the pic above ).
The formula is creamy and glides on skin very smoothly. But you need to build the color to get the exact black line and it took ages to get dry completely. So you need to be really patient with it if you don’t want to make a mess. It stays on my lids for more then 3-4 hrs ,after that it started fading( my lids are super oily).
The claim is right that its water proof because it need some serious efforts to be wiped off completely ( as shown in the swatch picture above) .
I think its a good gel eye liner if you are a beginner and want to practice the art of eye lining as it gets some time to get dry so you can easily remove the mistakes done.
You might like it :
- If you don’t have a problem with its time taking factor while drying.
- If you want a water proof gel eye liner.
- If you are a beginner and want to practice the different eye lining techniques
You might like not it :
- If you don’t have much time for make up.
- If you expect it to stay for all day .
- If you want the perfect intensity with one swipe.
Would I Recommend it :
Yes for beginners and to all those who have plenty of time while applying make up :)
RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner comes with a price tag of around PKR 900 ( not sure about the exact price ) and is easily available in all good stores nation wide .
Now you can join Rimmel London - Pakistan fanpage on Facebook
Hope you like my efforts:)
Stay Healthy and Happy
Have you tried RIMMEL Waterproof Gel Eyeliner ? What's your experience ? Would love to know :)