HAIR TUTORIAL : HAIR CHALKING - GET INTO THE LATEST HAIR COLOR CRAZE!23:21
I didn't use the curling iron because ANAYA woke up :/
If you want straight hair , it is recommended to iron your hair before chalking and then apply the colour on selected hair strands and then again just iron the coloured strands .
I just dabbed the hot iron on my coloured strands and then tried to roll the coloured strand around my flat iron to get wavy hair.
- If you want something brighter, you can apply white chalk first and then go over it with the colour you want to make it pop.
- Don’t apply the chalk with any wax or product in your hair.
- Don’t use water on blond hair if you don’t want the colour to last for longer.
- Wear protective clothing when applying hair chalks and try to sleep on an old pillow case as the colour may leave some ugly stains.In my case , hair chalks gt transferred a little bit on my shirt but not on my pillow.
- Don’t try this near the water/beach or on a rainy day( i don't know why ;p )
- Make sure your hair are tangled free before hair chalking
- Don't comb your hair much after hair chalking
AND the Final Results are ....