REVIEW : Compact Powder by Flormar16:41
Hello Makeupoholics, so here it is my review on my current favorite Compact Powder by FLORMAR. Hope you like it and find it helpful.
Few Words About The Company
Flormar history begins in 1970 in
. In 1986 production was moved to Milan, Italy Turkey, using modern techniques in plant and factory in . Istanbul
Flormar offers the widest and comprehensive range of cosmetic products, with over 800 products: funds, face powder, eye shadow, mascara, lipsticks, nail polishes and accessories, all made in accordance with strict quality regulations and surprisingly enough, at low prices. You can check their website here http://www.flormarcosmetics.ro/
|FLORMAR COMPACT POWDER|
It spreads perfectly on skin got to do to allow the silky look.
Weight 11 g
My thoughts about it:
The claim isn’t that brief but I must say its one of my new favorite’s compact powder. It evens out my skin tone and does a very good job setting my foundation ( I have tried it with both my foundations Kryolan Paint Stick and Kryolan Cake paint )
Some important points:
• Creamy texture( powdery creamy ) but somehow it works well for my oily skin.
• It gives you a very smooth and nice finish.
• Doesn’t give a dull or cakey look.
• Mainly Suitable for normal to dry and less oily skin types.
• Application with a brush is recommended for light application.
• Quite affordable and gives a clean look.
• Shade selection: Varieties of shades are available.
• Its light weight , blendable and lasts long.
Price: Well it comes with a price tag of Pak Rs 270. and you can find it from any big Departmental Store.
Would I recommend it?
Definitely YES for Normal to Dry and less Oily skin types, as it gives smooth finish with such an affordable price.