Quick n Easy Nail Art

15:08

Hello Makeupoholics ,

Happy Friday everyone , today i am going to share a very simple n quick nail art design that i trully love .. hope you like it ... do try it n send me pics ... love you all ...




 you can use any black nail polish n silver glitters of your choice . Dont worry,  if you  have no beads or tools for nail art . You can use any ordinary needle or a toothpick to create it ... its really simple :)

Dnt forget to LIKE my page on facebook ... thank you guys for watching :)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Omg! this is so lovely! I gotta grow my nails and try this.. Btw you've done it really beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Outshiner Thanks for liking dear ... btw its not done by me , as i have mentioned , i have just shared it ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful..


    Helen
    http://myworldmyhome2012.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts