Event Report : Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad Plus #Makeupoholics Review + OOTD - Part 1

01:31


Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad


Islamabad: The grand launch of Ox and Grill restaurant was held at Bahria Town on Friday 20th of March.  The launch was attended by crème de la crème of twin cities. This Event was organized by H&F Events and PR, a new born company from Islamabad hopping on the steps of Excellence in the twin cities.

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad





Fariha Baloch,Sajida, Najeeb, Amir, Asher, Henna 

The Event Organizers Fariha and Henna of H&F Events and PR

Sabeena


Atif, Shakeel, Fida, Azeem, Amir with Team H&F

Nayab, Fariha, Sabeena, Henna, Sana


Fariha, Hamza , Henna


The audience who attended the event were mesmerized by the theme based event. The whole feel was based on cowboy every detail of the décor depicted the sight of perfect countryside.  Talking to the media Shakeel and Amir, owners of Ox & Grill said that it’s a great addition to Bahria Town and they are getting great response from the audience. They are already having a positive response and expect a lot more from this city in the future.



My Clicks 

On My Way to The Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad


Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - Sabeena The Beautiful Host


Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - With the Gorgeous Sabeena

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad- Me with my lil photo bummer

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - Fariha looking so Chic

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - With the blogger buddy Nayab

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - Yup That's Me ;)
Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - Food 

Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - My food Voucher
Launch of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad - OOTD 

My Thoughts : 

The event was definitely adding some vibrant colors to the dull and grey Islamabad weather . I absolutely love the beautiful cowboy themed decor . All the details of the decor , props and even the Host Sabeena's dressing was just perfectly complimenting the cowboy theme launch party . The event was very well organized. 

I really love the ambiance of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad . The lighting is just so perfect and the sitting area is really comfortable. Not to forget the oh so delicious and yummy platter and juices that were served during the launch party . 
My very best  wishes to the management of Ox & Grill in Bahria Town Islamabad. 

My special thanks to team H&F and specially my dear friend Fariha for making some real efforts and arrangements so I could attend this yummy launch . Best wishes :)








You can check my Instagram for some live updates from the event . 




   

Check my #snapchat for live updates for future evnts #makeupoholics its 


***sana.sheheryar *** 


OR 


Now you can add me with the #snapcode on #snapchat 



1 take a #screenshot of the above image or save the image
2 go to add friends on snapchat
3 add by snapcode 
4 add this screenshot/image and my acct will pop up 
5 add me 🙋
hr you go ... simple n easy peasy 😉😉😉
join me #makeupoholics and show some love ❤


You can also follow me my Instagram

Hope you like my efforts . For more updates keep following #makeupoholics

Stay Healthy and Happy 

xoxo

Sana@makeupoholics 





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, all the setup looks so cool, seems like a fun place , lovely post dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts