My Winning Goodies from Atia@makeupmonologue

16:10




Hello my dear Makeupoholics ,

Hope you all are having a happy and healthy life.

Many of you may have already know from my Facebook page that 2011 was quite a luck year for me as i won many gift hampers :D .  And i was lucky enough to win a great gift hamper hosted by Atia@makeupmonologue. Do check her blog as she is  a great blogger and truly honest about her reviews.
You can also join  Atia@makeupmonologue Facebook page or join her on Twitter.  


I am sorry for all the delays regarding posting of my giveaway. As many of you may already know about my excitement and coping up with my very first pregnancy . Believe me baby making is not an easy job .

For details about my gift hamper click HERE :)

Will soon share my detailed post about reviews and swatches of my wining goodies. 

But for today , i am gonna publish a quick post and pics about my makeupmonologue gifthamper. Once again , thank you so much Atia@makeupmonologue , as I truly love all the goodies in my gift hamper :)








My Gift Hamper Includes :

  • MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
  • ELF lipstick in Classy
  • ELF Mineral lipstick in Rich Raspberry (new)
  • Revlon lipstick in Sky Line Pink (New, Autumn collection, a lovely pale pink)
  • Natural Collection lipstick in Biscuit





Let me share the quick pics of all the amazing stuff.




MUA Heaven & Earth Palette

I Just love this amazing palette !










ELF Mineral lipstick in Rich Raspberry (new)








Natural Collection lipstick in Biscuit








Revlon lipstick in Sky Line Pink (New, Autumn collection, a lovely pale pink)







ELF lipstick in Classy


Wasn't i really Lucky to win all these amazing goodies :)

Will soon share my detailed review . Till then , 


Stay Healthy and Happy

Love to All

xoxo

Sana@makeupoholics


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on winning such goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sana :) the MUA palette looks soo good, please feature it in a post very soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan bagus tentang my-winning-goodies-from

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts