Review : Hijab from Eastern Attires

10:41


Hijab from Eastern Attires



" The best Hijab is in the eyes of the beholder "  I believe that completely ... Yet .. Hijab is my Crown .. my Right ... 


Thanks to Eastern Attires for the beautiful shimmery fancy net hijabs . 

If you are looking for fancy , stylish and affordable hijabs for Eid or any special occasion then this post is definitely for you ....


Hijab from Eastern Attires


The page/business is run by the mos hardworking and awesome lady Sana  running her business successfully from quite some time. 

She is so friendly that you can talk to her for any changes and alterations required . 

Do Check her amazing page for the best replicas and hijabs . 


My Hijabs from Eastern Attires


Price: 999 PKR with FREE DELIVERY
Size: 2.5 m
Material: Soft Shimmery Net



Hijab from Eastern Attires


Hijab from Eastern Attires



Hijab from Eastern Attires

Hijab from Eastern Attires



My Thoughts About It : 

The quality of both the scarves is good . They are so fancy yet comfortable and colorful . 

They are ready made hijabs so you just need to wrap them according to the stitched design . I have used them with my plain black abaya and they were looking so beautiful and elegant. I believe they are just perfect to add a little glamour and style to your hijab style. I am definitely going to use them during  Ramadhan , Eid and other special occasions . 

Would I recommend it : 

YES . If you are into fancy scarves/hijabs,  these are definitely for you :) 


You can check Eastern-Attires facebook page for complete in stock variety . And the best part is they offer FREE DELIVERY SERVICES .



Hope you like my efforts 
xoxo
Sana@makeupoholics 


Are you into hijabs/scarves ? Have you made any purchases with Eastern Attires ? Whats your experience ? Would love to know :)





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. sounds like amazing dear must check it
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarfs are so beautiful! I liked the blue one :)

    www.salmashaheensblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white one looks very pretty. And you look beautiful in all of the pictures :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your kind words :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts