My First Award : The Liebster Blog Award!

22:23






I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Rakhshan ,  a fellow beauty blogger from Karachi - Pakistan Thank you soooo much dear for your love and support <333 :) 

I'm extremely excited to get my first ever blog award! Yayyyyyyy

If you don't know what a Liebster Award is, its bascially given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers!.There are some rules to follow as well!

Those who receive this award will have to :

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog or sending them a tweet.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on blogsphere
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma. 

I really wanted to give award to many other my favorite bloggers who are doing some awsome work but I was bound to pick those who have less then 200 followers. So, here are my top 5 picks:


1. Rakshan from  RakhshansBlog  ( I love her honest reviews , great job girl )

2. Sidrah from Beauteous Blog  ( I love her EOTDs + great reviews , <3 )

3. Bex from Bex4ever , she accidently deleted her blog , but she didn’t give up and working on it again (all my love and support for your creative posts)

4. Sahar from Saharawans Blog ( great reviews + EOTDs , <3 )

5. Fakhra from Fakhra’s (nice reviews + EOTDs , <3)

You all are doing a great work ladies … love to all … Enjoy your Award ! ;)



 Love 
Sana@makeupoholics

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats girl :)
    Cheers:
    www.sahrishadeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first award hon. Hope you get many many more. You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pandora`s Box Awwww thankyou sooo much dear ... you made my day <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW Congrats hun on your first award! and thank you SOO much for the award... you are so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts