NOTD : Maybelline NewYork Salon Expert : Rouge Couture Midnight Red 287

17:21



Bonjour Makeupoholics :) 


Happy Friday everyone . Today i am going to give review and swatches of  my most favorite nail polish  Maybelline Newyrork Salon Expert : Rouge Couture Midnight Red 287.... Red is my all time most favorite color in nail polish as well as in lipsticks .. you just need to be daring enough to carry them...  so i hope you like it...  :) 




And its a quick dry formula took almost a minute and i was ready to shoot...


I was feeling bridey today :)





awww my ring and  karra ... 





:)





after one coat ...even  a single coat is enough...





after Two coats ... for a blood red shade ...


awwww .... my most favorite nail polish ever.... Maybelline NewYork Salon Expert : Rouge Couture Midnight Red 287 .. given to me by my bestest friend Iram.... Iroo i love you buddy and you know what i wore it on my wedding day to feel that you are still close to me.. <3 ... so my friend gifted it to me from canada ... and i think it costs between 3-5 USD ... i am not sure if its available in Pakistan right now or not ... for an online purchasing you can check their website here .




hope you enjoy it ... love you all ... stay happy and healthy always ... <3 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love the colour. It looks very bridal and perfect for a bride to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a nice deep shade :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this iss such a perfect desi bridal color! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sidrah!!!! thanksss sidra ... i love it too thats why i wore it on my wedding day :D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour is lovely and your hands look pretty in that ring and kada....=D <3

    http://makeupmydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Saleha aww thankyou so much dear .. you made my day :D <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour. Perfect for a bride. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty color but i love your ring it is such a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice color n looks great on u!!

    check mi blog too:
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sahar awan awww thnxx Sahar , i love my ring soooo much , my mom gave it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rakhshan thanxxx dear ... m already following your blog <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts